Thursday 5 April 2007

More knitting!


I've finished my second pair of socks for the 52 pair plunge and these will also count for SAM3 so I'm very pleased with myself. These were a fairly quick knit and very enjoyable, it was fun watching the stripes appear. These are an almost perfect matching pair except for the toes. I've just turned the heel on my embossed leaves socks. They are absolutely beautiful but need a fair amount of concentration as the leaf design is a 16 row pattern. I need some plain stocking stitch pairs to knit when watching tv and drinking wine.


I only managed to knit one row of H's aran sweater today. I was busy doing paperwork in the Knitwise shop and just didn't seem to find any time to knit! I'm going to try to finish the first of my embossed leaves socks tonight but I'm feeling very tired so not sure how much I'll get done.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for finished socks! They look great.I LOVE stripey socks, and these are really cute!