Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter weekend



I've got two days off work (Sunday and Monday). Today was the Tour of Flanders cyling race. It was on tv from 12 noon till 3.30pm. I didn't watch it the whole time just on and off but I did watch the last hour and a half in full, so managed to get some more of H's aran done. I managed to fix the mistakes I had made yesterday and am now past the armhole shaping on the back. I also finished one of my embossed leaves socks. I'll have to start the second one quickly before second sock syndrome kicks in. I had to stop myself starting another pair earlier on!



Yesterday I was given a parcel of undyed yarns and three hanks of Fyberspates space dyed yarns as samples for the Knitwise shop. I'm planning to stock some of the Fyberspates yarns and some undyed sock yarn in the shop. The yarns are lovely and I spent a lot of time early this afternoon just looking at them and feeling them.

I was planning to do some allotmenteering today but didn't get there. I started working on the Knitwise website update and lost track of the time - working when I'm supposed to be having a break! I'll have to make tomorrow a full day at the plot as I've loads to do and catch up with.

2 comments:

bonitapita said...

Hi! There you are! I commented on your socks on, well, it was either SAM3 or Fav Socks KAL. Anyway, so you live in Liverpool (clicked on the Knitwise site)? Because a very good friend of mine lives in Wilmslow. I was just over in Jan and we hit a few shops but didn't make it to Liverpool. I might be back this fall and would love to check the shop out. Anyway, glad to find your blog.

Angie said...

It would be good to see you. If you come and visit the shop I'll make you a coffee. Also if you are over in the area Liverpool Stitch n Bitch group meet every Tuesday in a local coffee shop. You would be quite welcome to join us.