Tuesday 13 March 2007

It's a beautifully sunny early morning in Liverpool. I've fed the cats. That's why I'm up so early. The little black cat sent the big white cat upstairs to wake me. Viola (the big white cat) has a problem with her claws - they get stuck in things very easily, and she has to be rescued. When she wants your attention she'll claw something, get stuck and wait for you to say 'poor Vi' and rescue her. This morning she managed to get stuck in the side of the divan. It was impossible for me to release her by leaning over the side of the bed so I had to get out and do it. Her plan worked - once out of bed I was wide awake. Both cats are now outside eating. It's so early they'll be wanting their dinner mid-afternoon.
Everyone else is still in bed so I am planning to have a cup of tea and finish my first pair of socks for SAM3. These are not overly exciting - just a simple sock pattern with beaded cuff - but I fancied some beaded knitting and I am obsessed with socks.

No comments: