Sunday 26 August 2007

My Weekly Update

I seem to have had an allergic reaction to something and have spent most of the week with a sore face and hands. It's starting to clear up now but my face is still a bit itchy. On top of that I woke up Thursday morning with the sniffles which then developed into a full blown cold. Friday morning I went back to bed and Teebo woke me at 9.30am and gave me a ride into the shop. Feeling much better today - just a little runny nosed. I managed to get a little bit of knitting done - finished off some simple socks in self-patterning Schoeller and Stahl yarn but that's about it. Walked to the allotment Friday evening, and then walked back. Just that 20 - 30 mins took it out of me. Tidied up the garden a bit last night - it's not looking too bad as I've been trying to keep on top of it. I'm going to have something to eat now and then spend the rest of the evening at the allotment. I've got some leeks, cabbages and sprouts to go in.

No comments: