Friday 9 November 2007

Ravelry

I'm completely obssessed with Ravelry. I've got about half my stash on there now and the same with my projects. I keep meeting people there who I've met in knitalongs and other groups. It's great to see other peoples interpretations of designs.

I haven't put up all my wips as it's just too embarassing (and time consuming). Maybe I'll get round to it soon.

I'm trying to finish of a few of my UFOs but don't seem to be getting far as I keep jumping from one to another. Today, for example I've done a few rows of a cardi I'm knitting in Jaeger Roma and have also been working on my Bressay Hap Shawl. The cardigan pattern is good and the yarn feels great but I'm in stocking stitch hell with it. This is always the point when I abandon a project. I've only just starting to realise that this could be the reason for some of my UFO's. Although I think the main reason is that I have no will power and cast on the instant I see a fab new design.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome back.sorry about the shop.Please post some of your finished things so we can see them.

Angie said...

Thanks Mary. I'll do that!