Wednesday 14 November 2007

My Current Projects


I started my Bressay Hap Shawl in August almost the instant I received my copy of Rowan Magazine 42. I like knitting shawls and blankets and had enough Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4 ply in my stash (bought for another project never started) to substitute for the Scottish Tweed 4ply.


I knitted one of the border panels very quickly and then as usual became distracted by other magazines , patterns and projects. I decided to start work on the shawl again last Friday and completed the second border panel first thing Tuesday morning. Just working on the third edging section today. I did a little yesterday but got distracted by my Jaywalkers yesterday evening and did a few rows on them instead. I'd been working on my Jaywalkers on Monday evening and when I got up Tuesday morning I discovered the sock on the floor, hanging off the needles, chewed and damp. I think Viola must have been fighting with them during the night. Hid them last night to aviod a repeat performance.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That blanket looks lovely Hope the socks are safe!!