Wednesday 19 December 2007

So cold!

It's very cold here in Liverpool. My house is generally a cold building so when the temperature drops it's not much fun. The living room is above the garage so cold air from the garage comes up through the floor. It's nice in the summer but sooo cold in the winter.

I've been going to redecorate the dining room and living room for the last 3 months and eventually decided to do the dining room on Sunday. I just gave it a few coats of white paint and removed some of the junk that had accumulated there. It looks a lot cleaner and brighter and the new light over the dining table looks good too. I'm not going to get the living room done before Christmas now so am planning on working on it early on in the new year when I am on my own in the house.

Ds is coming home from London on Friday and I'm looking forward to seeing him. He's back until the new year when he's going straight to Rotterdam to work on the Rotterdam 6 day track race. I think he's looking forward to being back even though his new house share is pretty good. His girlfriend is coming to visit between Christmas and New Year so that should keep him happy.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Its freezing isn't it Are we to get snow? have a great Christmas and a better 2008 Best wishes Mary