Sunday 29 July 2007

I've started and finished Calorimetry and Fetching this week. I love the pattern for Fetching and will definitely be making some more of these as gifts for Christmas.

My Calorimetry was knitted in the leftovers from a hank of Debbie Biss Maya (the multicoloured part) and finished with leftover 100% wool Celtic Aran. I wasn't sure how this would work out but I'm pleased with the finished result.

My Fetchings were made using Jaeger Merino Aran with a scraps of lilac mohair/wool mix aran. I used the lilac aran as a contrast as I didn't think the one ball of Jaeger I had would be enough and I'm glad I did as I've just the tiniest bit of the Jaeger leftover.






1 comment:

Chris said...

Pretty things! Thanks for the comment on the UFO along, love to meet up sometime, pity your knit-nite's the same as ours!
e-mail me on chrispindle@yahoo.co.uk to talk off list